Welcome back to Kidsedchatnz for Term Three.
This week we are exploring "Inventive Thinking, Creativity, Passion & Talent".
- What are your interests, talents or passions?
- How do you get to learn about your interests in the classroom? Give us an example.
- Do you think it's important for children to have time each week to learn about something that they're interested in? Why?
- What is the world's most important invention so far? How does it affect your life?
- The Kid President wanted to invent a Catuum Cleaner. What would you like to invent to make the world more awesome?
- The top 10 jobs in 2017 didn't exist in 2007. What jobs do you think there will be in 10 years time?
- Inventive thinking requires taking risks, being curious and thinking skills. How do you do this in the classroom?
- Is creativity important? How can we encourage creativity in the classroom?
- Sometimes we get stuck with our learning and have to problem solve. What does good problem solving look like?