Below are some fun Minecraft challenges will might want to have a go at building at home. Even better ask your teacher if they will give you time in class! You never know, they might just say yes!
1) Create a Pick a Path adventure using Minecraft.
2) Create your very own Restaurant using Minecraft. Make sure you create a name and theme for your new restaurant.
3) Get into the Christmas spirit and build something with a Christmas theme. How about a giant Santa, a nativity scene or a xmas tree.
4) Create the letters for a word in Minecraft. Mix up the letters and challenge someone to figure out the word. For example what is this word? N C I T A R F M E
5) Recreate your local shopping mall or centre in Minecraft. Try to make it as close as possible to the original.
6) Build a famous landmark using Minecraft.
7) Build a small village challenge! Also see if you can hide the town jewels somewhere in the town and challenge a friend to find them. Even better write a set of instructions to your jewels!
8) Create a Minecraft creation based on a picture book. For example create the setting for the book 'The Smartest Giant in Town'. Your creation should track the giant's movements and create all the places in the story!
Q1. Do you use Minecraft? How often do you use Minecraft & where & how do you use it? Home? iPad? Laptop?
Q9. Minecraft has been called Digital LEGO. Do you agree? Which do you prefer and why?
I hope to see you all at 2pm on Wednesday! I think this chat is going to be a ripper!