Thursday 30 October 2014

Tweet of the week - Being a kiwi

Ka pai tamariki

Absolutely stunning effort this afternoon for our week 3 topic!


I was very proud to be associated with Kidsedchatnz this afternoon. Being able to watch & moderate as so many children sent out such quality tweets was a real honour and like all those tweeting, it made me proud to be a kiwi too. It was very special to see our visitors from Singapore join us today also, they have very multicultural class and it was a perfect topic for their debut.

It's very clear that lots of you are spending plenty of time with your teachers working on preparing answers and coming up with great tweets. You're making the learning far more meaningful for yourselves and your teachers. It's great to see.

Here are some photos of the redesigned NZ flags that came through today:

With so many tweets being sent it was difficult to pick one favourite, I know I favourited lots while I was moderating. Well done to all those people. The tweets I picked for the Storify slideshow represent lots of the other tweets sent today and I thought told a good story. Congratulations to all those who have a tweet included.


Thanks for a great Thursday afternoon

Reid
@Reidteachnz



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.